Boston Young Professionals Association, Inc. does business as Boston Young Professionals Association, BYPA and bostonypa.com. BYPA is a private club which provides events and other benefits to its members.
- All sales are final. BYPA does not provide refunds. Information provided on this site "as is" with no warranties of any kind. BYPA reserves the right to cancel an event at any time for any reason. If an event is canceled, BYPA will refund payments associated with the event. Ticket purchasers agree that rescheduled events caused by “force majeure” (also often referred to an “Act of God”) do not constitute cancellations, so no refunds will be issued. Should such an event occur, and a ticket purchaser cannot attend the new date, they may forfeit the ticket, or have the credit in an amount equal or less to the original purchase applied to another event which occurs within 60 days of the original date.
- BYPA, its owners or staff shall not be liable for any damages of any kind including consequential or incidental damages occurring at BYPA events.
- By joining the club, or attending any of our events, you certify that you are a young professional between the ages of 21 and 45. The term "young professional" includes professionals in all fields, such as art, music, medical, technology, legal, science, education, etc. Graduate school students are also welcome.
- BYPA reserves the right to terminate membership at any time. Either party may terminate the membership at any time and for any reason.
- BYPA reserves the right to contact the proper authorities regarding criminal or illegal activity at BYPA events.
- BYPA reserves the right to photograph individuals at BYPA events and post the pictures on the web site. By attending BYPA events there is a possibility that your picture may be included on our web site.
- BYPA does not ensure the accuracy of content posted on the BYPA web site. This Service is available "as is." The company does not warrant that this Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions, and inaccuracies in the news, information, or other materials available through this Service. BYPA is not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to this Service. The company does not make any warranties, expressed or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this Service or any information or goods that are available or advertised or sold through this Service. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other material or database displayed, uploaded, or distributed in this Service or available through links in this Service. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in this Service. If you rely on this Service and any materials available through this Service, you do so solely at your own risk.
- BYPA is not responsible for content on our links. Our web site may contain links to other Internet web sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that bostonypa.com is not responsible or liable in any way for (i) the availability or accuracy of such sites or resources, or (ii) the content, advertising, or products on or available from such sites or resources. The inclusion of any link on our web site does not imply that BYPA endorses any of the linked sites.
- BYPA is not responsible for the safety of any individual or the safety of the venue where the BYPA events are held. BYPA is not responsible for any actions of our members or non-members at the BYPA events and/or after the event. All BYPA members and non-members that attend the BYPA events, do so solely at your own risk.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages in excess may be harmful to your health. BYPA does not in any manner encourage or endorse such consumption and disclaims any liability with respect to the use of information provided through this service.
- BYPA is not responsible for validating proof of age or security at any BYPA events.
- BYPA does not guarantee the security of the information posted on our web site.
- All information posted on our web site is the property of BYPA.
- Unless expressly stated on the BYPA web site, you should assume that all content, images, and materials appearing on this web site are the sole property of BYPA.
- Site visitors, by using this site, agree to the terms above and understand that these terms are subject to change without notice. Site visitors and members of BYPA agree to keep themselves informed on these terms and any future revisions posted within this page or any future page that replaces or supplements this page.