Update: Due to the snowstorm, the event has been moved to February 17th.
The location of this event will be Avila, and we will be offering complimentary appetizers!
If you are thinking about buying a home within the next year this is a great opportunity to learn about what to expect. Whether you’re a first time buyer or a savvy investor, this informative talk will cover all the basics involved with buying property in today’s market.
On hand will be:
This event is sponsored by
- A Realtor from William Raveis Real Estate
- A mortgage lender, and
- A real estate attorney
- Each of these individuals will explain how they relate in the process and why now is a great time to buy.
Among the items that will be discussed are:
- What you need to know to get a mortgage
- Finding the perfect home for you
- Negotiating to get the right price and
- The buying timeline
- Don’t miss out on this opportunity to help educate yourself on what to expect during the home buying process. This event is ideal for anyone who is serious about starting a search, casually looking or for those who still may be 6-12 months away. Space is limited. We look forward to seeing you there!
The Residential Group
Affiliated with William Raveis Real Estate (WRRE), the 10th largest real estate agency in the country, The Residential Group is a team of experienced agents specializing in the sale of property throughout metropolitan Boston. The Residential Group is the #1 WRRE Sales Team in MA, and they enthusiastically accomplish their client’s goals by providing creative & innovative brokerage services, while treating each client with the utmost level of care and integrity. Call Adam Shamus at 617-852-3170 to assist with any buying or selling needs. 22 offices throughout MA. For more info, please contact
Adam at firstname.lastname@example.org.